Churches that were in the northern region of the Santa Fe River Baptist Association in 1873 withdrew from the Santa Fe to form the Suwannee Missionary Baptist Association. The organizing churches were located from Palatka to Live Oak in northeast Florida. Several leaders of the cooperating churches had longed to redeem the name of the original Suwannee Baptist Association established in 1835 that had been taken over by the anti-missionary doctrine of Primitive Baptists in 1845.
Provided are digital copies of the annual reports of the association (for the years noted below) that includes: the proceedings of the annual meeting(s); statistical information on its cooperating churches; and reports on the missionary, ministerial and ministry training activities provided by the association.
Please Note: The years marked with double asterisks (**) are readable, however the PDF image cannot be searched by keyword or phrases at this time.
1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1887