Seven churches – three from the Santa Fe River Association and four churches from the Alachua Association – met at the Lanes Branch Church in 1879, to organize the Beulah Baptist Association. The churches primarily were in Hamilton and Columbia counties of north Florida.
Provided are digital copies of the annual reports of the association (for the years noted below) that includes: the proceedings of the annual meeting(s); statistical information on its cooperating churches; and reports on the missionary, ministerial and ministry training activities provided by the association.
Please Note: The years marked with double asterisks (**) are readable, however the PDF image cannot be searched by keyword or phrases at this time.
1880 1881 1883 1884 1889